- TR21 Region (Tekirdağ, Edirne, Kırklareli) - TURKISH (7.2 MB)
- TR22 Region (Balıkesir, Çanakkale) - TURKISH (6.8 MB)
- TR33 Region (Manisa, Afyonkarahisar, Kütahya, Uşak) - TURKISH (6.9 MB)
- TR52 Region (Konya, Karaman) - TURKISH (6.9 MB)
- TR61 Region (Antalya, Isparta, Burdur) - TURKISH (7.0 MB)
- TRA1 Region (Erzurum, Erzincan, Bayburt) - TURKISH (6.8 MB)
- TRC3 Region (Mardin, Batman, Şırnak, Siirt) - TURKISH (8.6 MB)
- TR31 Region (İzmir) - TURKISH (6.8 MB)
- TR32 Region (Denizli, Aydın, Muğla) - TURKISH (6.8 MB)
- TR41 Region (Bursa, Eskişehir, Bilecik) - TURKISH (6.8 MB)
- TR62 Region (Adana, Mersin) - TURKISH (6.8 MB)
- TRB1 and TRB2 Region (Malatya, Elazığ, Bingöl, Tunceli, Van, Bitlis, Hakkari, Muş) - TURKISH (6.8 MB)
- TRC2 Region (Diyarbakır, Şanlıurfa) - TURKISH (6.8 MB)
How machinery, textile, food, automotive, and logistics sectors were impacted by the COVID-19 crisis?
Jun 29, 2021
The 25 region-based sectoral reports, which reveal how fragile sectors including machinery, textile, food, automotive, and logistics were impacted by the COVID-19 crisis, were completed.
The reports that were prepared within the scope of the "COVID-19 Crisis Resilience and Response Project" serve as a roadmap to reduce the impact of the crisis in Turkey, particularly for the sectors in production, and to ensure that they are resistant to future crises.
The COVID-19 Crisis Resilience and Response Project is financed by the Government of Japan and implemented by the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) in cooperation with the Republic of Turkey Ministry of Industry and Technology and Development Agencies.