UNV Call for ProposalMar 10, 2017
The United Nations Volunteers Programme invites civil society organizations from Gaziantep, Şanlıurfa, Mardin and Kilis to apply for funding for projects, under the Small-scale initiative call.
Through this call, UNV supports projects that aims at:
- Strengthening the capacity of NGOs and community centers working with Syrian women.
- Creating trust among the refugees and host communities, by participation of Syrian and Turkish women in common activities.
This projects funded under this small-scale initiative should respect the following criteria:
- Are addressing, in an equal measure, the needs of Syrian and Turkish women
- Are implemented with the support of the volunteers, both Syrian and Turkish
- Needs to focus on the empowerment of the Syrian and Turkish women
- Include at least one activity for strengthening the capacity of the NGOs/institutions to work with volunteers
UNV projects should be implemented within 5 months, starting from April 2017 and ending in August 2017. Applicants can request a grant of a maximum of 10,000 US dollars.
This call for proposal is open for local NGOs and other civil society organizations. Please see our guidelines for more information about the criteria for applicants, eligible activities, and other procedures.
The deadline for project proposals submission is 31 March 2017.
Please submit the proposals to the email address; firstname.lastname@example.org, or submitted in hard copy to the attention of UNV Field Unit, Civic Engagement and Networking Analyst at UNDP / UN House, Birlik Mah. 415. Cadde No:11, 06610, Cankaya, Ankara.