Misi, Asiye’s small, charming village with 1,200 residents and an ancient history, has great potential for attracting visitors from nearby Bursa, the fourth largest city inmore
- View More
Projects and Initiatives
The purpose of the Project is to increase the competitiveness of the organic agriculture sector in the Region (especially in Şanlıurfa) through activating the regional organic agriculture cluster and improving the local business environment by establishing an innovation and information centre, establishing best practices (pilot and demonstrative actions), and building local capacities, and by promoting the region nationally and internationally. more
The Project addresses the capacity needs and assets of the Ombudsman Institution in Turkey, supporting it to fulfill its mandate in line with EU accession requirements. more
- 11 Apr 2016:Apply with your innovative solution for renewable energy and energy efficiency in Southeast Anatolia Region
- 24 Feb 2016:UNDP at 50: World must step up to beat poverty by 2030
- 22 Feb 2016:Volunteer for Energy Efficiency!
- 18 Dec 2015:Global campaign brings local actors together in solidarity
- 26 Nov 2015:Tells us about four seasons of Turkey’s Forests with your photo
Turkey's Transformation: Success Stories
Human Development Report 2014
Persistent vulnerability threatens human development. And unless it is systematically tackled by policies and social norms, progress will be neither equitable nor sustainable. This is the core premise of the 2014 Human Development Report, released by the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).